Books
Books
Publications
Publications
+
Account
Books Dating News Planting Events Blogs Forums Store Family Party Articles

Quote12.04.2018 18:101 people like thisLike

I read the books but I don't recall if Anastasia or Vladimir mention when exactly the Vedruss culture period was, when people lived in harmony on kin's domain villages. According to wikipedia the vedic culture is dated between 1500 en 500 BC. and is primarly associated with India.
Is there any information on line about the acient Russian Vedic Culture? Preferably in English, but I could translate Russian texts with google...
Thank you!

Quote13.04.2018 09:231 people like thisLike

Vedic culture is finished with christianity....

Quote14.04.2018 14:222 people like thisLike

В "официальных источниках" этой информации наверно не найти. Слишком много было сделано для уничтожения русской культуры и русского народа, который похоже стал основным наследником "ведрусской культуры". Достаточно хотя бы сейчас посмотреть как "чернят" Россию "все кому не лень" за то что, Россия становится самодостаточной и сильной. а что ж говорить о том, что было давно, когда на протяжении столетий уничтожалась даже малейшая память о наших предках, не говоря уже о письменных каких-то источниках и вещественных доказательствах.

Quote15.04.2018 00:492 people like thisLike

There is very little proof in modern day literature. Some small proofs are that India and Pagan Russia used the letter sound - vey - meaning wisdom or the state of knowing. For example, East Indian Ved or Vedic- and then there is the Russian word MedVed or Honey knower, meaning in Russian - Bear. As for when they first started using these words - there is the ancient Egyptian culture who since around 40,000 years ago, had the God, Horus - who uses the ancient root word Rus. In the ringing cedars of Russia books, they also describe 3 archeological sites - Arkaim, Sungir, and the dolmens. By finding out everything there is to know about these 3 types of ancient Russian sites altogether at once, more understanding and proof of the Vedrus culture would come to the fore. All people who believed that Earth is heaven.

Quote15.04.2018 01:132 people like thisLike

Oh yes, and one more thing. Almost all ancient cultures have very similar accounts of their reality of time. As in rulers are said for having lived for hundreds of years. Almost all of them mention this. Egypt, Asia, Hebrew, and I think even Mayan. So this is some small proof that Egypt could be 40,000 years old - as Well as Mentos the historian, and various others, say the same, and that Egypt is about 30,000 to 40,000 years old....... The site in Sungir of Russia, is said to be from 40,000 to 50,000 years old. It is interesting, and very important for understanding and feeling the deeds of all cultures.....

Quote18.04.2018 16:452 people like thisLike

Who carefully read books can understand ending of Vedic culture start with first state in this time - Egypt. Process is finished in Russia 10th century , and Balkans 14th century.

Quote30.04.2018 11:260 people like thisLike

There is a lot of knowledge in India from their holy books about the connection between Russia and India and how Vedic culture has been established in India. Most of the Indian sadhu and monks aware of that. And if you are Russian it's easier for you to understand this ancient language because it consists of Russian words by 50%. Occasionally, some Indian ecclesiastic can ask you "If you are Russian, why are you here? You have a lot more knowledge, then we have."

My suggestion is to check on next books: "Purana", "Ramayana" and "Mahabharata". However, they are written in Sanskrit.

Best and bright wishes to you my dear friends!

Demosthenes

Rada i Krishen'.jpg • 1.9M • 2 downloads

Quote20.05.2018 14:090 people like thisLike

И в официальных источниках можно прочитать = например в "Истории философии" в главе "Особенности первобытного сознания": "...мировозрение зародилось десятки тысячелетий назад ...почти все великие исторические достижения человечества приходятся на доисторические времена: речь и зачатки мышления... одомашнивание животных... Преобладала эмоциональная сфера сознания... Содержание сознания человека определялось коллективным родовым сознанием существующим по традиции и передающимся от поколения к поколению по памяти. Письменности не было"

Quote08.09.2018 23:190 people like thisLike

it is possible that still today, elements of the Rus culture are maintained by Rusyn people of the Carpathian Mountains and beyond.  what do you think?  the cultural spirit seem to match very closely to Anastasia's description.   a video here, -> "Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors" http://www.tccweb.org/carpathorusynheritage.htm#shadows <-- shows many lifeways of Rusyn people.  the cultural roots appear to go back to our ancient mystical times.

Carpatho-Rusyns adopted christianity 'in their own way' into what became the Greek Orthodox Church.  to me it appears that they 'accepted' the over-religion to avoid confrontation, while maintaining deep elements of the original culture.  This kept both the catholic and orthodox establishment from removing them outright as heathens, through many attempts to assimilate them.  I am reading into this a bit, please don't take me at fact.  my grandfathers family came from this area, and this research continues to ring deeply for me.   in any case it is a beautiful culture.

home.jpg • 633.9K • 2 downloads

rusyns.jpeg • 53.6K • 1 downloads

Copyright © 2020 ringingcedars.international